RV Insurance in Utah
When purchasing RV insurance, there are certain things that you should consider, with one of them being the type of vehicle that needs to be insured. Our RV insurance policies here at Uban Insurance Agency in Salt Lake City, UT provide customers with protection that will cover both travel trailers and motor homes.
RV Insurance Requirements
If you reside in Utah and own an RV, you must meet the minimum insurance requirements, which are as follows:
- Bodily injury coverage per person and for each accident of at least $25,000
- Bodily injury coverage for every person and for each accident of at least $65,000
- Property damage liability coverage of at least $15,000
- Uninsured motorist coverage of at least $25,000
- Underinsured motorist coverage of at least $65,000
It is always a good idea to obtain more than the minimum insurance requirements to ensure that your RV is fully protected.
RV Insurance Coverage
RV insurance can cover a wide range of things, just like regular auto insurance. There are various types of RV coverages you can choose from, including:
- Comprehensive- This coverage will help cover the costs for repair if your RV is damaged due to an accident not related to a collision.
- Liability- This will protect you against the costs related to bodily injury or property damage that you have caused to other people resulting from an accident.
- Collision-This will cover replacement or repair expenses resulting from a collision.
- Vacation liability- This will cover expenses related to property damage only if your RV has been used for vacation purposes.
- Roadside assistance- This will cover you if your RV experiences mechanical issues of any type.
To obtain a quote for RV insurance, don't hesitate to get in touch with our Uban Insurance Agency office today. We are located in Salt Lake City, UT.