Commercial Insurance in Utah
The best way to protect your business is by obtaining a commercial insurance plan. There are several types of policies that you can choose from to protect your business from work-related accidents such as employee injuries and property damage. We can help protect your business here at Uban Insurance Agency in Salt Lake City, UT.
Commercial Insurance Requirements
n the state of Utah, all businesses must obtain workers’ compensation insurance for all employers. Companies must also obtain liability insurance for any business-owned vehicles and must at least have:
- $25,000 for each person and $65,000 for each accident for bodily injury
- $15,000 for property damage coverage
Some policies may require you to obtain higher limits, but this is based on the type of vehicles you are looking to have insured.
Commercial Insurance Coverage
The following coverages are all additional and optional policies that you can choose from to protect your business:
- Business owner’s policy- This coverage is also known as BOP and combines both liability and property coverage into one policy that is easy to manage. It is an excellent option for small to medium businesses that either own or rent their business property, including an office building, storefront, or warehouse.
- Professional liability- If you are a business that offers professional services, you should consider this coverage. It protects your business against claims of professional negligence and covers the costs of legal fees.
- Cyber insurance coverage- This will protect your business against cyber-attacks and data breaches. It consists of both first and third-party protection. It will also cover the cost of legal fees. If you are a business that oversees customer data such as a customer’s credit card info, this coverage is highly recommended.
To obtain a quote for commercial insurance, please give us a call or visit our Uban Insurance Agency office today. We are located in Salt Lake City, UT.