Life Insurance in Utah
One of the most challenging things to deal with in life is the passing away of a loved one. There is an elevated level of stress associated with finding a way to adjust to life after that person is gone.
At the Uban Insurance Agency, we offer licensed insurance professionals who are knowledgeable, guide customers, and ease the burden when a loved one passes. If you are in the Salt Lake City, UT, area, contact us today.
While a person's heart and mind are full of sadness and heartbreak, other harsh realities come with the death of a loved one.
- How will the surviving spouse continue to make ends meet with the loss of income?
- How will the young children of the deceased have means for food, clothing, and shelter?
- How will your children's education be paid for?
- How will you take care of your loved one's medical expenses?
- How will funeral arrangements and other burial expenses be covered?
- Do you, as a parent, have the funds to pay final burial payments if the unthinkable happens to your young child?
Those are all things to consider when we want our loved ones to be taken care of financially.
Then there is the parent who is elderly who doesn't want the burden of their passing left on their children. Especially when their loved ones are doing all they can to survive financially in the first place and cannot pay for burial costs. Life insurance can give families the financial security they need to keep going without worrying about money.
There are many types of life insurance policies available. The cost of a policy depends on the types of coverage and the number of benefits needed. Coverage amounts can start as little as $5000 up to millions in coverage. Depending on the type of policy, coverage can be paid in full, yearly terms. Policies can also be paid over a set period. Leave a beneficiary or multiple recipients of the policy benefits upon your passing. Perfect for parents with more than one child. Lastly, some policies require proof of insurability or physical exams, and some don't.
If you are in Utah and have questions about life insurance, contact the Uban Insurance Agency in Salt Lake City, UT.