Motorcycle Insurance in Utah
Are you shopping for motorcycle insurance and reside in the state of Utah? We can help you here at Uban Insurance Agency in Salt Lake City, UT, if this is you. Motorcycle insurance is essential to have because it protects you and your investment. If you were to get into an accident, your insurance would cover repair or replacement expenses, depending on the type of coverage you choose.
Motorcycle Insurance Requirements
The state of Utah requires that all motorcycle owners obtain insurance and meet the minimum coverage limits, which are:
- Bodily injury of $25,000 for each person
- Bodily injury of $65,000 for each accident
- Property damage for each accident $15,000
If you fail to obtain insurance and cannot prove that you have insurance, you can risk having your license and registration suspended. You may also end up paying $400 in fines for the first time you are caught without insurance.
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage
You can always opt-in for more coverage for full coverage, including:
- Collision- This coverage will help pay for repairs if your motorcycle sustains damage as the result of an accident.
- Comprehensive- This coverage will help cover the costs of repairs following an accident that does not involve another motorist, such as vandalism or theft.
- Towing and labor- This coverage can help provide you with emergency roadside assistance as well as the costs of towing in the event your car breaks down.
- Personal injury protection- This coverage is recommended to cover your expenses for any injuries you sustain following an accident.
To obtain a quote for motorcycle insurance, please visit our Uban Insurance Agency office today or give us a call. We are located in Salt Lake City, UT. Our agents will work with you to find the right policy that will keep you protected.